The full fee for this 3-day certified programme is US$6,000.
|COURSE FEE PER DELEGATE
Seattle, Washington, USA
2-4 August 2016
This 3-day diploma programme fees includes:
- One Annual Meeting where delegates will:
- meet and interact with a distinguished Board of Advisors to test ideas, be counselled on personal experiences related to the business.
- interact and learn from peers from around the world
- obtain research notes and data on current developments
- interact with resource people and subject matter experts
- Go on site visits to see first hand small business focused initiatives.
- 10 published Case Studies and Research Notes per year.
- Monthly Updates of Small Business Banking Initiatives around the world.
- Three one hour teleconsultation sessions per annum with focus on case studies or key issues from around the world on current themes affecting the industry.
- Research support from The Asian Banker Research for a period of one year until the next meeting.
As members, delegates must also come prepared to make one 15 minute presentation each focusing on the profile of their own small business banking organization, or a case study or initiative they have been working on. Peers will vote on the quality of the initiative and a small recognition made at the end of the programme on the level of innovation or usefulness to the industry as a whole.